Now that Thanksgiving is officially over I’ve started work on many festive projects that I look forward to sharing with all of you throughout the month of December. A combination of goodies, crafts and gifts all inspired by all the things that I love most about the holiday season.
First up is a little bit of cheer for your upcoming Christmas celebration. An ode to the season, the very merry hue of red and some delicious goodies and fun ideas sure to result in a festive and fabulous affair.
Here’s how you can plan an “Eat Drink and Be Merry” Holiday Soiree of your own:
1. Decorate chevron.
2. Serve appetizers on festive plates.
3. Toast & celebrate the season.
4. Give unique party favors that your guests will love.
5. Ornament Exchange?
6. No time for baking? Order desserts online that your guests are sure to love.
7. Use color coordinated cutlery.
8. Send invites.
9. Serve a favorite holiday drink, like this delicious Candy Cane martini.