Yesterday I received notification from the talented Camilla over at this fabulous blog: Conker & Indigo Recipes, that she had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. First off, I must say that I am so surprised. It’s such a good feeling to know that others in the blogging community appreciate and enjoy my work enough to recognize me. I’m also excited to pay it forward and nominate other blogs that I truly enjoy. Thank you Camilla! Your blog inspires me! Please take the time to view and follow her here.
Now once you have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award you’re supposed to do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, also linking their blog on your page.
2. Nominate 15 other blogs that you have discovered and appreciate, following regularly.
3. Lastly, tell the person who nominated you 7 random facts about yourself.
Here are the posh blogs that I follow regularly and would like to nominate for the same award:
Now for 7 random facts about me~
1. My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We have been together and in love for nearly 16 years.
2. I haven’t eaten red meat or pork since I was 12 years old.
3. I practice Pilates regularly.
4. I’ve recently taken up acupuncture and believe in the healing and natural powers of Chinese Medicine.
5. You wouldn’t ever know it from all my posts about sweets, but I do prefer savory snacks over sugary ones.
6. Aside from event styling and crafting, I enjoy photography, fashion, cooking and gardening.
7. I have done some modeling in previous years.