The last few weeks have been so special, spent getting to know our new little one. My oldest is 2 years 9 months and couldn’t be happier for her sister to finally be here. After witnessing the precious bond that my two daughters already have, I was inspired to put together a little story board of sweet moments. Here are a few shots I captured of my girls…
Finally and after many months of anticipation, our beautiful daughter has arrived. She shares the birthday of my late Father and came just in time for Mother’s Day. I’m still on cloud nine and enjoying every sweet moment with her. Blogging is still a priority of mine, but please bear with me over the next several weeks as I take time to spend with my family.
One of my favorite parts about being invited to a celebration is the gift giving, and any opportunity I have to personalize a gift and make it extra special I will. Today with personalization on the brain, I created a few more special baby gifts which are available in my Etsy shop. All are inspired by sugary confections.
The first is a 4 piece baby washcloth gift set packaged to look like wrapped hard candy, accompanied by a pink and white chevron treat bag
The second is a 6-piece baby washcloth gift set, packaged in the nostalgic and trendy Push pop containers for a fun finishing touch.
I couldn’t think of a sweeter gift for a new baby!
For more information on these items, visit my shop here.
Yesterday I received notification from the talented Camilla over at this fabulous blog: Conker & Indigo Recipes, that she had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. First off, I must say that I am so surprised. It’s such a good feeling to know that others in the blogging community appreciate and enjoy my work enough to recognize me. I’m also excited to pay it forward and nominate other blogs that I truly enjoy. Thank you Camilla! Your blog inspires me! Please take the time to view and follow her here.
Now once you have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award you’re supposed to do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, also linking their blog on your page.
2. Nominate 15 other blogs that you have discovered and appreciate, following regularly.
3. Lastly, tell the person who nominated you 7 random facts about yourself.
Here are the posh blogs that I follow regularly and would like to nominate for the same award:
Now for 7 random facts about me~
1. My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We have been together and in love for nearly 16 years.
2. I haven’t eaten red meat or pork since I was 12 years old.
3. I practice Pilates regularly.
4. I’ve recently taken up acupuncture and believe in the healing and natural powers of Chinese Medicine.
5. You wouldn’t ever know it from all my posts about sweets, but I do prefer savory snacks over sugary ones.
6. Aside from event styling and crafting, I enjoy photography, fashion, cooking and gardening.
7. I have done some modeling in previous years.